Sunday, June 10, 2007

I deserve 21 spanks today


So every time someone has a birthday, they complain, "I don't feel any older and/or different. What is the deal?" Well, the way I see it, getting older has a lot to do with finding things out about yourself. And guess what. When I arose today, the morning (er...noon) of my birth anniversary, I noticed something previously undiscovered about myself. The tips of my eyebrow hairs are blonde. And no ordinary blonde, we're talking albino white. I stand amazed.

This will be a quick one, because honestly, on my birthday on a sunny day in Florence I should not be in my bedroom surfing the net. I just want to shout out really loud happy birthday also to Laura. I miss you sister.

Last night we did the typical florence celebration extravaganza and had a joint bday celebration between me and two other closely birthed girls. We went to Teatro del Sale (you know, the place where God cooks you dinner and then you fall asleep during the spettacolo). Then we went to Central Park, the outdoor dance club. Much fun was had by all!

Anywho, that's about as much as I can stand for now. Enjoy the picture: that is my birthday expression of surprise!

No comments: